AuthorTopic: [C+C] Working on Main character for a RPG  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Thanewdude07

• Yu Yu Hakusho fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt-Thanewdude07 sprite art

[C+C] Working on Main character for a RPG

on: September 04, 2016, 06:17:58 am
I've been away from here too long :'(

Well I've recently took a interest in making my own rpg and i thought I could start by getting all of the characters  together. Starting with my bae :o

She is still going through some changes  but her name is Hunnie Valentine

A quick bit about this character. She is a princess and she has the power to grant anything a state of consciousness with the power that comes from her crown that is connected to her soul. Her two slippers have are named Floopy and Hoopie who are apart of her powers.

I recently changed her design a bit by making her dress a bit less frilly

Old

New

But for whatever reason i just can't get the look that i want as far as the skirt and shades go. I'm trying to make my mind up for her color palette. The only things i am certain on are Hair color, eye color and skin color.. Everything else is up for debate.

My main reason for changing her clothes a bit was i was honestly having some troubles animating that skirt. I wasn't sure where i could find decent references either so I went with what i could handle. I kinda like the old version myself its just animating the frills confuse me a bit. If I can find out how to make the newer version look better I would be cool with sticking with it.

Please let me know what you all think.