AuthorTopic: Graphics Based MUD  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Natsu_Firefox

• View Profile

Graphics Based MUD

on: July 17, 2016, 03:51:09 pm

Graphics Based MUD

Hello my name is Dan. My idea is for a Dungeons and Dragons-esque multiplayer MUD.

Game Idea: The vision for the game is to make a mostly Roleplay driven world! Now what is a "mostly Roleplay driven world"? Its a world molded, and crafted by the players and the decisions that they make.

Why a roleplay game: I chose roleplay because it adds a whole new layer of depth and immersion. It also adds a new level of interactions between the characters, and the world. Though, there will still be a conventional pvp option for those who prefer that.

Setting: The game setting will be in the modern day, but in a different world that abides by different rules.

What is needed: Due to the immersive nature of the game I would need a vibrant environment. The perspective will be in a topdown view.  So I would enjoy someone who can make decent environments like: houses, furniture, trees, grass, water, etc.

Past Experience: I have helped developed a small pvp anime game in the past called Bleach: Las Noches. I was the lead programmer for the game.

What I have so far in terms of pixel art has been made by only artist, who has only be making art for a month. The art Im about to post is for "perks". Perks individualize the players, and highlight them by their skills and often give them a special edge, sort of like Fallout.

Genius Perk:
Evil Aura Perk:

email: kuso_d@ymail.com
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 03:54:41 pm by Natsu_Firefox »