AuthorTopic: Unpaid pixel artist, RPG tileset (16x16 size preferably)  (Read 2505 times)

Offline trexman1234

• View Profile
I am planning to make an rpg game for a while now, I have all these ideas but no skill to make the textures
I am skilled enough with GML, and I feel fully confident in my skill to actually produce the game.

I am looking for a tileset of (16x16) blocks, I would like the average things you would see in a 2D rpg to be in it
eg. tree,grass,water,player,buildings.

I know noone wants to pour time and effort into an unpaid job, but I offer anything but a thanks and (obviously) a spot on the credits scene.

Allso if anyone is wandering, I do not plan to sell this game, I want it to be free to play,
however Im still concidering selling it on steam for a low price.

If you have any questions, either email me (bartoszisevil@gmail.com) or post in the comments here.

thanks.

Offline MysteryMeat

• "The new alternative to q-tipping your cat!"
    • mysterymeat
    • spoiledmysterymeat
    • View Profile
    • My rad art blog!
I might recommend looking into some of the public-domain tilesets that the rpg maker team puts out, they're relatively quality work and a good platform for getting your first games put together.
PSA: use imgur
http://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=19838.0 also go suggest on my quest, cmon
MAJOR BORK TALLY: |

Offline Bluestar55

• It's over 9000!!!
    • View Profile
I could be able to help, but is it the tile/block 16x16, if not then please explain?

It's over 9000!!!