AuthorTopic: Looking for at least 2 Artists for a Game  (Read 2027 times)

Offline SgtPineapple1st

• View Profile

Looking for at least 2 Artists for a Game

on: April 01, 2016, 04:03:22 pm
We are making an RPG like everyone else. The difference is we're going to need you for a long time... Our goal is a game akin to the original Fallout games (I don't want to add too many details as I don't want my ideas stolen). We will need post-apocalyptic style environments and sprites. You can email me for more information. We need at least 2 artists cause there's a lot of sprites...

Important to note: This is not a 1 month project... in fact it's probably going to take longer than 1 year. It is unpaid to start, but we do eventually plan to pay any contributors.

Email: sgtpineapple1st@gmail.com
Studio Name: Savage Studios

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Re: Looking for at least 2 Artists for a Game

Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 09:42:42 pm
Im sorry but the artist that has both the talent and the time for this project does not exists if you want them to you are going to have to paid or else no one in there right mind will be up for the task. A year+ worth of work on a project with no pay and you want two artist good luck but that is just not realistic.

But to have a better chance you would want to post a portfolio of games that you have made in the past and any thing that you have created.