AuthorTopic: [Rev Share] Seeking Pixel Artist for Cold War FTL-like  (Read 2770 times)

Offline IndieKylo

• IndieKylo
    • View Profile
Hey folks,

I'm seeking an artist to collaborate with on turning a game jam game into a fully realized project.

If you are interested, feel free to reply here or email me (indiekylo at gmail dot com) with some samples.

The game is heavily inspired by FTL, except it takes place on a 1980s submarine during the cold war. There's obviously a bit more to it than that, which we can talk about in detail later.

The art seen in the screenshot was done by a friend of mine for the jam version, but I'm looking to find a new artist for the full thing.

There is a completed jam version, but it is much, much smaller in scope than the full game will be (it basically only represents the combat elements of the full game). You can download that here

I intend to sell the game, and should that happen, you will get a fair split of the profits (specifics can be discussed in private), but I cannot guarantee any money (as I cannot guarantee sales).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:45:25 am by IndieKylo »

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Re: [Rev Share] Seeking Pixel Artist for Cold War FTL-like

Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 04:01:09 am
If you have a demo or a video of you gamejam game then your 10 times more likely to get a pixel artist so throw up a link to a video or game :)

Offline IndieKylo

• IndieKylo
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 04:46:56 am
If you have a demo or a video of you gamejam game then your 10 times more likely to get a pixel artist so throw up a link to a video or game :)
I added a link to the jam game to the original post! Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline thewizard

• Programmer, Pixel Artist, Animator and more
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 08:04:31 am
The the gamejam demo was great i wish i could help you but right now im full up with clients good luck though ill keep watch on this
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:06:06 am by thewizard »

Offline IndieKylo

• IndieKylo
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 03:03:26 am
The the gamejam demo was great i wish i could help you but right now im full up with clients good luck though ill keep watch on this
Appreciate that! Good luck with your clients!