AuthorTopic: Need second artist for cross-platform 2d mobile game  (Read 1933 times)

Offline iQue

• View Profile

Need second artist for cross-platform 2d mobile game

on: September 28, 2015, 01:05:24 pm
Hello,

Let me start off by saying I'm new here, and the art we need is not pixel-art, I will post an attachment of a character from our game, to give you an idea for what we need.

We are far into development on a mario-party style game, where you can play friends etc. on iPhone and Android. We already have one great artist working with us and 2 coders.

We are just students so the only form of pay we can offer is in the form of % of revenue. That % would be decided according to how much time you spent on the game in regards to the other members. We do not need you to work your butt off, we are having a great time making this game and we work when we have time. The 2 coders work probably 5 hours every day, while the artist works about 1-2 nights per week.

If you enjoy gaming and want to have some fun making a game with us, while also having the potential to make a lot of money (we do have high hopes for this game) Then send me an e-mail and we can go into more detail :)

E-mail: Max.Nielsen@live.se

Here is a character in one of our games, this is the type of graphics we need:
http://imgur.com/oeKWyXJ
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:07:18 pm by iQue »