AuthorTopic: [WIP][C+C] Mockup of 2D platformer  (Read 9722 times)

Offline drunkenoodle

• View Profile

Re: [WIP][C+C] Mockup of 2D platformer

Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 02:39:05 pm
Dayum! That texturing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :o Thank you very much my friend. I was wondering if it was possible to spice things up a bit without overdoing it, but I really like your ideas. I'll see about making some adjustments (have made a few other scenes since this one) and see if I can get them up to scratch too.

Thanks again!

Offline SilverExe

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 10:44:19 pm

I edited some parts of the piece. Not really liking it but I thought it didn't make a lot of sense the other way. It's a really simple edit anyway, tried to keep the style. Hope you like it  :)
silverexe.tumblr.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^
MY TUMBLR! ::) ::) Be sure to check it out if you like what I do ;)

Offline RedSuinit

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 11:11:09 pm

I edited some parts of the piece. Not really liking it but I thought it didn't make a lot of sense the other way. It's a really simple edit anyway, tried to keep the style. Hope you like it  :)

I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain the islands are supposed to be floating in the air.

Offline drunkenoodle

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 11:16:27 pm
Ah yes that particular area was supposed to be further up. But with the sea in the background I think it may be giving it a bit of confusing perspective. It should all be side on really like the foreground...

It's worth noting that I 'may' have just slapped that mountain and sea in as a last minute thing.  :blind: