AuthorTopic: Need Animation done to characters  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Jay15

• View Profile

Need Animation done to characters

on: June 12, 2015, 07:24:30 pm
Well im currently developing a platformer right now i don't have any artist to help with some of the animation and im just looking for someone to help i have the characters already created i just need you guys to animate them jumping and runnin if you do so you will get  your name put in the developing team  email me if you are interested if not i just need some advice because i keep screwing up the characters
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:32:24 pm by Jay15 »

Offline Kellawgs

• View Profile

Re: Need Animation done to characters

Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:39:01 pm
Post the characters m8.

Offline Cyangmou

• cyangmou
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm
    • cyangmou
    • View Profile
    • Pixwerk Homepage

Re: Need Animation done to characters

Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 09:38:46 pm
This board here is to get advice on your art and not that someone does your art.
Some people do edits, but not because it's work, more because they like to experiment and/or help - It's based on a an artist-to-artist level and only works if the opener is motivated and incorporates critique given.

If you look for work which needs to get done, post in the job section of this board, if it's unpaid work in the unpaid subforum.
"Because the beauty of the human body is that it hasn't a single muscle which doesn't serve its purpose; that there's not a line wasted; that every detail of it fits one idea, the idea of a man and the life of a man."

Dev-Art
Twitter