AuthorTopic: Developing Video Game need Pixel Artists  (Read 3901 times)

Offline CraftySceptile

• View Profile

Developing Video Game need Pixel Artists

on: May 17, 2015, 03:05:47 am

My name is Lance Kirk and me and two friends are forming our very own video game company and are now beginning to make our first game titled, Stars of Chaos. It is a game inspired by the first Legend of Zelda game, and it's successor A Link to the Past. We are using RPG Maker VX Ace and are in need of a pixel artist. We are open to anyone but would prefer someone with their own distinctive art style. We are more than happy to give a percentage to whoever lends us a hand. But we would prefer not just a one time artist but someone willing to join with and help us with future games/projects of ours. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
*Edit: We are more than happy to have more than one person on our team, as we could use all the help we can get :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:27:03 pm by CraftySceptile »

Offline CJRnAZ

• View Profile

Re: Developing Video Game need Pixel Artist

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:24:07 am
I'll give it a try if you want. If you want an example just ask. If you like my work I will become a full time pixel artist for you.

Offline CraftySceptile

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 01:57:02 am
Oh thank you thank you! Yeah so if you could just send me one or two items of some of your work just to see your art style that'd be great. It'd probably be best if we did this on Skype but if you don't have one and need my email instead just tell me. My friend also told me to make sure you know you wouldn't get paid untill the after the game is done of which you'll get a percent. Is that alright?

Offline CJRnAZ

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 03:46:51 am
Your welcome I'm glad to help! What is your skype name and email (just in case)? And yes I know I won't get paid until after or I may just do this for fun/free.

Offline CraftySceptile

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 03:18:38 pm
Alright. So my Skype is CraftySceptile and I'll just give you the email over Skype sound good?