AuthorTopic: [Unpaid/Open for discussion] Isometric pixel artist needed for a pc/android game  (Read 2246 times)

Offline NoseBleed Explosion

• View Profile
Hello everybody, I am about to finish my third and final year of my game development course at college and have decided to start my own project. I am no pixel artist and anything I can do can be easily outdone by people with lots of experience and enjoy creating pixel art for games. My project will be a game similar to Game Dev Story/Game Dev Tycoon but focussed around multiple jobs and professions; for example, musician, writer, director, game designer etc. I am a much better writer than artist and don't want to spend most of my time creating mediocre art. That been said I can create little details, such as decor, hats etc. so I won't be unloading a butt load of assets for people to create which may put you off.

If anyone is interested in this project drop me an email at "NoseBleedExplosionProductions@gmail.com" and we can discuss what assets I have been thinking of and any other questions you may have. I am open for ideas if you feel you have any, feel free to tell me in an email or anything.

Since my game is only in the concept stage I do not have a release date in mind, and it will take me time to design/code the game till it is ready for release. So if you do not have a problem creating assets that may not be used for a while then great. I will give full credit to all artists that are interested and since I am currently unemployed I have no way of paying any of you, but once this situation changes I will be willing to discuss payment to those who desire it.

I hope to hear from some of you soon, thank you for reading.