AuthorTopic: [Unpaid] 2d artist needed for a space piracy game  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Spek

• View Profile

[Unpaid] 2d artist needed for a space piracy game

on: April 06, 2015, 12:11:42 pm
Hello artists! My name is Chris and I am developing a game based around space pirates. It is a space shooter and also side scroller depending on whether the player is controlling a character in a ship or flying a ship. I am drawing inspiration from Firefly and metroidvania games.

For the past 4 months or so I have been coding the game in my spare time around a full time job and have managed to get the main gameplay mechanics down and am now looking for an artist who wants an opportunity to get their art into a game for practice! I am not a professional developer so do not expect a professional grade artist, just someone with a passion to join me on my journey :)

I will need backdrops, characters, UI, logo's.... so you will have plenty of different stuff to work on with me! I would also like someone who has an interest in game design to collaborate on ideas with me but that isn't a requirement would just be nice to have someone to bounce idea's around with.

Please feel free to ask any questions,
Thanks!