AuthorTopic: The Beast. OMG FINISHED  (Read 6497 times)

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Re: The Beast. (W.I.P)

Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 06:10:38 am
actually teej fixed the legs...he only color/shaded them.
That's not true. It IS true that Teej made a very nice edit witch helped me
alot, but I did not use his edit. These legs were drawn by myself, using Teej's
edit as inspiration.
(You can compare it with Teej's edit, you'll see that the actuall lines are very different)

-Shadow Wolf.

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Re: The Beast. OMG FINISHED

Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 08:41:08 pm
i really like this, its pretty damn cool in my opinion. as usual, my concern is the colour. Very typical choices, no real variation. Im not saying to always change hues, but in general it looks nicer when you do. i need to stop editing peoples colours, but i find it enjoyable, if you take offense...just tell me and i will remove them. im just giving an example thats all. I just played with the colours, i didnt change anything about the piece other than the white outline.

whether or not you understand what im saying, i dont know. I hope these colours can show you that you can accomplish more variety with different colours. Widen your colour pallette and play around, no harm can come of it.
alexander

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 08:56:36 am
i really like this, its pretty damn cool in my opinion. as usual, my concern is the colour. Very typical choices, no real variation. Im not saying to always change hues, but in general it looks nicer when you do. i need to stop editing peoples colours, but i find it enjoyable, if you take offense...just tell me and i will remove them. im just giving an example thats all. I just played with the colours, i didnt change anything about the piece other than the white outline.

whether or not you understand what im saying, i dont know. I hope these colours can show you that you can accomplish more variety with different colours. Widen your colour pallette and play around, no harm can come of it.
Nah, I don't mind at all.
I love that first colour edit!

-Shadow Wolf.

Offline Willows

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 09:01:50 am
To me, the head doesn't really look attached to the body. I feel like there should be a neck, or hint of a neck, or those little bumps created by the spine up the back. Iunno, simply an idea.

An' I'm with clr on the colour changing.