AuthorTopic: [NSFW] Samus  (Read 9740 times)

Offline AlcopopStar

• View Profile
    • https://ramheadedgirl.com/folio/

Re: [NSFW] Samus

Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 01:27:51 pm
I know big last minute crits can be annoying, but that head is straight up tiny. It'd be a shame not to fix it as the rest of the picture is looking quite nice!

Offline Pizza Tom

• @pizzadramon
    • pizzatom
    • View Profile
    • Blag

Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 02:09:14 pm
I know big last minute crits can be annoying, but that head is straight up tiny. It'd be a shame not to fix it as the rest of the picture is looking quite nice!

I guess I've just been looking at it for too long. Samus typically has pretty long limbs relative to the rest of her so I figured it was fine, though I just measured and realized she's 9 heads tall. Probably shouldn't be any more than 8.  :(

Any better? I just increased the size by a few pixels on each side, she's about 8 heads tall now.

I was also concerned with making it look like her head could actually fit in her helmet, which at this point is barely feasible. Does the helmet look too small now, or am I just paranoid?
pizzatom.tumblr.com
@pizzadramon

Formerly Regulus Awesome

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 04:46:37 pm
I was also concerned with making it look like her head could actually fit in her helmet, which at this point is barely feasible. Does the helmet look too small now, or am I just paranoid?

You're not, it does :P
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: December 20, 2014, 01:17:42 am
Her neck is too thin and her head could use another pixel of height. And of course make the helmet fit. Otherwise  :y: