AuthorTopic: [REVSHARE] Pixel Artist(s) For Technology Based RPG  (Read 2142 times)

Offline PredetorBullet

• View Profile

[REVSHARE] Pixel Artist(s) For Technology Based RPG

on: November 23, 2014, 11:10:05 pm
Hello everybody, i'm PredetorBullet, the founder of a small Indie game company called ReaIllusion. My team is working on an RPG Maker game that goes above and beyond the standard RPG Maker game. We're including tons of custom scripted systems, custom music, graphics, etc. We already have a capable programmer, and composer, now all we need is one or two artists. The game we're making is intended to be satirical of cut and dry RPG's that follow the same generic story, hence why we decided to create an RPG rooted in technology. Although the game is satirical, around 1/4-1/2 way through the game it takes on a story with much more personality, we basically mindfuck the player. The game is intended to be ~10 hours long, so development time is expected to be at least a year, but we don't expect anyone to make this a full time job or anything, basically just a side project. Although we have a general synopsis of the story (which we won't spoil much of here) we offer anyone who works with us creative input to make changes to the script, etc. Our actual gameplay includes a heavily modified RPG Maker, by which I mean we've added enough scripts and graphics that it may well not even seem to be RPG Maker at first. I know I didn't give too many details, but if you're interested, leave a reply, or email me at pr3detorbullet@gmail.com.

Edit: The Revshare is equal between all members, so depending on how big the team is, the percent will be between 10-20.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:27:50 am by PredetorBullet »