AuthorTopic: What is your goal in pixel art? How do you plan on getting there?  (Read 12102 times)

Offline eghost

• Vagrant
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Joint profile page
Mostly, I just do pixel art for fun...Given my current space constraints at home, popping out my airbrush and my easel is a no go, so I pixel...Plus I can do it while at work... :)

Eventually I've got a game idea or two rollin' around in my head that I'd like to get around to doing the art and code for...But it's not a crucial thing to me...Other benefit: Pixelling cuts down on my need to smoke... ;D

Offline Chilly

• n.n /
    • View Profile
My goal is to just be able to pixel anything I want quickly, easily and beautifully. I've still got a ways to go, but I'm almost there!

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile
My goal is to temporarily stave off boredom. I don't have the determination or desire to do anything that makes it seems like work. As soon as deadlines/pressure is introduced, fun is removed (for me).

Offline Silver

• View Profile
My goal was to be capable of these pixels and make a really good looking and great control-wise games
Though i have many things and studies"not art :(" to run among doing art so oh yeah well dream is being half destroyed.

My goal is to just be able to pixel anything I want quickly, easily and beautifully. I've still got a ways to go, but I'm almost there!

That is also one for me!

good luck to anyone anyway  :)

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW
like all else does, to expand consciousness, unify all, and improve upon what I've been in the past.

Offline GOODNIGHTdestroyer

• Unf Unf.
    • View Profile
Screw goals, i just do this for fun.
And I am finally seeing that you were the one worth eating.

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart
To be able to make pixel art as awesome as the people i admire, and to make a piece of the calibur of those saved to my HDD of which i spend too much time studying.

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile
Unlike the fine arts, i have no real ambitions when it comes to pixelart, and therefore no disappointments, but i also dont get better very quickly because im not driven.  i dont know, its a hobby, not a fixation.
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest
just to improve and have fun :)
Life without knowledge is death in disguise

Offline Huge

• View Profile
My goal is one day to be mistaken for an artist, instead of a programmer.  Long way to go.  Only way to get there is to spend more time doing it.  If only I had an infinite amount of time ...