AuthorTopic: [UNPAID] MAGICAL MASTERS (Work-In-Progress) Platformer/Adventure Game  (Read 2578 times)

Offline ShadowBomber

• View Profile
I started Magical Masters about 1 month ago. A retro style platform / adventure game that takes place in a small medieval-fantasy world where can be found a kingdom holding a beautiful princess in the great green lands, the death itself among the lost deserted ruins, the frozen ice lands where even time freezes, a pirate ship ruling the electricity found in the power plants and the forsaken volcano which holds a long-lost dragon.

It may sound too ambitious but actually, it's a small/medium project depending on your point of view. The game have a max of 10 stages separated in 5 worlds being 2 stages per world with a boss at the end of each one.

About the pixel art:
I actually have a story working on games and pixel arting, so I have already started doing the basic works, if you are asking how the graphic style of the game would look like or have any doubts on this topic, check the screenshots down below, the graphical style is pretty much old final fantasy based; imagine how old final fantasy characters would look like in a platformer, it is just like that.

If you happen to feel like this is too much for you, I am not really in need for someone to do all the graphical work while I do the programming stuff, I just need help on doing basic pixel arting effects like: upgrade effects, item-use effects and, above all, someone that I can contact when I get stuck (in need for a well done pixel arting).

Screenshots:

Don't forget: if you have any doubts just contact me or ask in here, anyways, I will respond as soon as I can.

If you are interested in the game, want to help or work on it with me, don't think twice before contacting me and/or leaving a reply to this topic!

Want to follow the game, get any news and even a download link for the demo as soon as it comes? Mail me with your name and with the subject "Magical Masters - Pixelation interested": sjuniornairaz@gmail.com.

I am thankfull for all the help I can get.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:46:33 am by ShadowBomber »

Offline ShadowBomber

• View Profile
Bump