AuthorTopic: [PAID] Sprites for a RPG Maker Game  (Read 2387 times)

Offline HypnoKitty

• View Profile

[PAID] Sprites for a RPG Maker Game

on: October 27, 2014, 12:50:51 am
I currently starting up a project on RPG Maker. I have been working for a normal artist and writers for this so far, but I am ready to starting early stages of game development. I still nailing out some of the story line but it will mostly be an interactive story with some game play elements for Im posting here for Sprite artist since thats what I am lacking. So far it will be mostly human characters and I willing to give any one a fair shot and pay for the fair work and if I like your first job I will try to keep you through out the projects life time.

Needed Info:
   1. Company title and/or individual representing and offering employment: Just me, doing a project out of my own pocket
          2. Project title: Hypnodazed(Title may be changed)
          3. Description of company or project: RPG maker game, mostly story based
          4. Talent/Position requirements: Sprite artist
          5. Payment: Commissions for work done (We can discuss rates in private)
          6. Contact information. PM or post here and if everything works out I send you an email address and/or skype for contact

P.S. side note mostly to admins or trolls I am only posting in the unpaid section since the rules of the forum forces me to, but according to the rules I may use the paid title since I am offering payment for work.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:42:36 am by HypnoKitty »