AuthorTopic: [REV SHARE] Large Downloads, 1v1 "League" Game  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Scylla

• View Profile

[REV SHARE] Large Downloads, 1v1 "League" Game

on: September 22, 2014, 08:29:36 pm
Contact info:
tlino@shaw.ca
Rev Share: 50/50

I'm a game developer and I currently am able to export to the following platforms:
- Windows, Mac, Linux (Steam, Humble Bundle, etc.)
- Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows Phone 7/8

The engine I work with is fast to program on and I've used it for 10 years, very experienced. I also am able to implement free-to-play ads or IAP's easily once its ready to launch on mobile markets.

I would also set the game up for Steam Greenlight and Humble Bundle.

What kind of game is this?
The game size is fairly small-medium. It's not very large at all. It consists of 1 on 1 battles based on the game: "League of Legends". It would be local multiplayer.

While it's meant for 1 on 1 matches, up to 4 players can play at a time.

The game map is extremely small.

Up to 5 characters would need to be done, as well as:
- UI
- Enemies/AI
- Misc. Objects
- Small environment for the map
- Effects
- Animations

The amount of artwork needed really is not a lot, and I hope for the entire project to be done in about a month. I do not require you to work on it every day, just when you have time.

Sketches for the game are done and would be ready to send once you're on board. I require no contract negotiations, but if you need one I would be more than willing to sign one.

Who am I looking for?
I'm currently looking for pixel artists for a fairly small game which would take around a month to program, art depends on how fast you can make it.

This is the quality of work I'm looking for:

Should not be too demanding at all.

More information will be provided once you're on board. Skype is preferred, if not we can just use email or even google chat or something else if needed.

Who am I?
I am not a very demanding person. I will not scream at you if something you produce isnt to my standards, and I will not hassle you to get something done on time, I'm a very patient person.

Aside from this, I'm easy to work with. I've made games on the Android Google Play Store that have gotten downloads of over 10,000, and those are just from extremely small games that took little effort to make, most notably those games are called "Blow Away" and "Pixel Bunny Dash".

I assure you that we can make a small game that can achieve even higher rates than that with my marketing consultants.

Here's a link to my store page:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Charyb+Games

I've also developed an online arena deathmatch game that is currently awaiting to get greenlit:
http://charyb.com/trouble/

How to contact
I'm very easy to work with.
Please e-mail me at tlino@shaw.ca or post on here with your portfolio, including at least a link to your portfolio or a few images of your work.

Thanks!