AuthorTopic: [Paid by Kickstarter] Sprite Artist Wanted for Fighting Game Project  (Read 2881 times)

Offline GreatDragon AD

• Twin Warrior of the Fire of Power
    • View Profile
Hello:

Adrian Santos here, Community Manager for Respec Gaming Studios. We are in need of a sprite artist, especially one that can make HD sprites, to work for our first gaming project that is "2 vs 2" 2D fighting game project. Our game is called S.H.I.F.T and its a game with graphics close to the quality of Guilty Gear or Blazblue with gameplay mechanics from mentioned games and Marvel vs Capcom. Its been almost 9 months since we started on this project and we have done so much: we're done with character concept work, we have our game engine built from the ground up thanks to our programmers, and we're currently looking for voice actors. Here's our DA page and facebook page.

http://respec-studios.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/respecgamestudios

Reason we need a sprite artist at this time because one of our might be leaving soon. We need to continue our work as we're trying to finish our first two playable characters in which we need them done to finally start showing gameplay and use it to help set up our promo video for our Kickstarter campaign. Sprite artists only need to work with the line animation that our animators finished, use it as reference and put into sprite form. Work is paid by Kickstarter and pay depends of how much work you have done for us. If you're interested, please contact me or our CEO, Chris Flournoy, whether through here, email, or Skype.

- Adrian Santos
Email/Skype: greatdragonad@hotmail.com (GreatDragon AD)
Gmail: greatdragonad@gmail.com

- Chris Flournoy
Email: chris2flournoy@yahoo.com

Once you contact us, our CEO will give you the full details on our project and work and answer any question that you have. I look forward for your contact, Thank you for your time and cooperation.
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said.