AuthorTopic: Looking for a skilled pixel artist or two for my fan game!  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Natsu_Firefox

• View Profile
Hello, my name is Joshua. I am a soon to be junior in high school. For about the past year and a half I have been mastering this programming language on a site named BYOND. I think I'm proficient enough to implement the complex code that'll be needed for the type of game play I want.

The game will be a role-play game loosely wrapped around the universe of Hunter x Hunter. This will not be your typical role-play game where you just grind to become powerful. You must immerse yourself into your character the choices you make and how you interact with other players will determine everything in your characters world.

Im sorry if I am not describing this to your liking, its just that this is my first time really marketing myself and the game. If you dont think that this game will be that successful BYOND thrives on games such as the one Ive described above, they need something new like this one!

The things I need for the person(s) interested in this position are:
    Experience
    Able to draw in manga style
    Good with animations(really important)
    Can make a varying range of pixel (ex. 32x32, 74x74)
    Can draw portraits
    Friendly, and wants to see the game through along with interested in the game.

The money you can make from BYOND can be great, so whoever accepts this position I will try to make sure that you do get compensated. All I need is for you to put in some work so we can make a great game!

Email: dtucker0301@gmail.com

IF you have ANY questions concerning anything about the game please contact me with my contact info right above![/list]