AuthorTopic: Looking for a beginner/intermediate pixel artist to help remaking game  (Read 2432 times)

Offline BlazingMagpie

• View Profile
We are looking for a pixel artist who is willing to work for free in an environment with a lot of freedom - currently, we have no deadlines and are working as much as we want (I, for one, still find time to study for exams).
Our project is a complete rework of a really old abandoned game called Dungeon Master. Currently there are several different remakes of this game, so there is some competition.
We are remaking almost everything, so we also want to make pixel art better than it already is (it's bad, at least in my opinion) and we think we should give someone an opportunity to test their skills. Another reason why we are looking for people outside game's community is because very few people here come up with new ideas, so we need someone to bring some fresh air into our community.
Current developer's group is consisted of 3 programmers (one is inactive lately). I should note that I myself have some experience in pixel art, so you wouldn't be alone.
If you're interested and want to ask for more details, contact me through Skype: (martys.n) or e-mail: blazingmagpie@gmail.com.