AuthorTopic: Knight old art remake  (Read 3050 times)

Offline alex pang

• View Profile

Knight old art remake

on: June 01, 2014, 02:24:22 pm

Just remaking this one to see what progress I've made.
right now just messing with values and design later I will make sure the anatomy and proportions are correct right now they aren't.
If you have any suggestions or critique. Post it here :)

Offline Blobber

• View Profile

Re: Knight old art remake

Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:31:36 pm
I liked the one from 2011 better. The left arm with the fireball on the 2014 version looks strange to me.

Offline alex pang

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:30:30 pm

Left arm is weird because I haven't started working on that yet.
Its probably too short. And the blue lines represent the different armor elements that I will add later...
New version is far better IMO, I think you are the first person who liked the old one better  :lol: .

Also thanks to frostpumpkin who was kind enough to make me an edit over at pixeljoint forum. And I made a new WIPpy version based on that edit. I know I haven't fixed the issues addressed yet but I'm working on it!  ;D

Offline HarveyDentMustDie

• I dream too much.
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art

Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:23:22 pm
Just one question. If you want to compare your skill from before and now, shouldn't you finish this by yourself and ask for comments after? This way new redraw isn't example of your current skill level, it's just another new piece partially influenced by some good critiques.

Offline alex pang

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 06:16:49 am
Just one question. If you want to compare your skill from before and now, shouldn't you finish this by yourself and ask for comments after? This way new redraw isn't example of your current skill level, it's just another new piece partially influenced by some good critiques.
I got critique the last time too. But I kind off see your point.