AuthorTopic: Eminence: Xander's Tales - TCG / MMORPG  (Read 25232 times)

Offline Eminence

• View Profile
    • Eminence: Xander's Tales

Re: Eminence: Xander's Tales - TCG / MMORPG

Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 10:41:56 pm
The Virtual World of Artalys. Sneak peak at four explorable zones of the world map.

Offline Ellian

• View Profile
    • This is Ellian

Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 07:52:35 am
This is getting more and more exciting every time you post.  :)

Offline Mathias

• Goodbye.
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/9542.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 05:34:54 pm
Yes, you guys are doing a great job promoting your product before it launches, and before your kickstarter even.

Loving the concept art renderings.

Interesting how the Japanese temple setting in your last post uses a straight-on perspective for the stairs and landing in order to solve the isometric angle issue - if iso was used, the right side steps wouldn't have been visible. I can't quite decide if this break in your isometric angle standard is acceptable or not, but I'm leaning towards Yes. I'm probably over-thinking it. Currently dealing with an orthographic projection project of my own.

Also in last post, top left golden castle place's foliage seem lifted from the high-detail/texture concept paintings and inserted into the flat-shaded iso world. Graphics style clash.

Loving the clean, classy lineart graphics. And how the card's/GUI's lineart style is infused into many details of the iso worlds is clever. Good move!

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 11:11:49 pm
This is getting more and more exciting every time you post.  :)

Why thank you Ellian, stay posted for more content in the forthcoming weeks!  :)

Yes, you guys are doing a great job promoting your product before it launches, and before your kickstarter even.

Loving the concept art renderings.

Interesting how the Japanese temple setting in your last post uses a straight-on perspective for the stairs and landing in order to solve the isometric angle issue - if iso was used, the right side steps wouldn't have been visible. I can't quite decide if this break in your isometric angle standard is acceptable or not, but I'm leaning towards Yes. I'm probably over-thinking it. Currently dealing with an orthographic projection project of my own.

Also in last post, top left golden castle place's foliage seem lifted from the high-detail/texture concept paintings and inserted into the flat-shaded iso world. Graphics style clash.

Loving the clean, classy lineart graphics. And how the card's/GUI's lineart style is infused into many details of the iso worlds is clever. Good move!

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Regarding your comments about the isometric painting, there will be some aspects of the game where we will be combining both iso and top down perspectives in the game. This will provide you with more options for exploration as other games such as Diablo have done in the past. Your orthographic project sounds interesting, what is it about?

You have a good eye for detail! It is our intention to merge the concept painting style with the flat shading (as seen in the castle both the golden and grey castle settings) as we believe it will give us a unique visual look not seen in other games.

We will plan to release more screenshots soon as well as gameplay footage which will give you a better idea of our visual style. In the meantime if you have any more questions (or ideas!), just give us a shout! We really appreciate the feedback and support.

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 03:53:41 pm
Hi all! We are pleased to showcase more development work on our customisable characters within the world of Eminence. Stay posted for further updates.

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 11:47:44 pm
We are pleased to reveal a sneak peek of our card battle system!

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 01:43:33 pm
Cards of the first three Divisions. Who will you pledge your allegiance to - #Aeterna, #Ixion or #Wilkurse?

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #27 on: July 05, 2014, 02:16:37 am
Introducing the Hollows Division. Find out the identities of these warriors over the coming weeks

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 09:58:17 pm
Introducing Malphas - The Uncrowned King and first card of the Hollows Division.

Offline Eminence

• View Profile

Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 01:33:44 pm
Concept Artwork for our newest division; The Hollows.