AuthorTopic: [PAID/Revenue sharing] 2D graphics/animations  (Read 2422 times)

Offline DKoding

• View Profile

[PAID/Revenue sharing] 2D graphics/animations

on: February 28, 2014, 01:22:23 pm
Hello everyone!

First post here.

Basically I have a custom made game engine with quite impressive capabilities (Box2d physics and joints, GLSL shaders, lighting and shadows, particle effects, NPC AI behaviors, procedurally generated map/maze etc.)
It is also multi platform and should be able to run on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and in a browser. (currently I'm testing on Windows and Android).

I've now hit the obstacle I usually hit when I start a new project, a lack of aritstic ability and fresh game ideas. :-)

This is where YOU come in. :-)

This is a chance for you to get in on a joint effort to create the next indie hit. :-)

Send CV and some game ideas and examples of your work to apply.
Profit sharing.

A little more about the game:

It will consist of 3 parts:

- 2D top-down space exploration -> find planets and structures, for example abandoned alien ships
- 2D top-down planet and house/structure exploration -> find structures and caves
- 2D sidescrolling cave exploration

I would need top-down sprites for spaceships, and animated sprites for aliens, different player characters (both for top-down and sidescroller view)
3D models that I could generate 2D sprites from would be nice.
Would also need sprites for environment features such as plants, rocks etc.

As a gfx artist and game designer/writer you will have a lot of creative freedom.

If you want a preview of the engines capabilities drop me a message and I can share a video of the status quo.