AuthorTopic: [Revenue share] Android tower defence game (Largely complete)  (Read 2756 times)

Offline calflikesveal

• View Profile
I've been working on a 2D Android tower defense game, and the gameplay is almost complete. I am looking for a pixel artist to overhaul the graphics of my game, such that the theme will be synchronized throughout. That will include:

Game icon
User interface
Background
Spritesheet animations (Monsters, towers, projectiles)
Menu screen
Loading screen & Splash screen

The game features mazing, and the concept is pretty different from standard tower defense games. For one, you have a limited number of towers every turn and the gold you earn are not used for towers. Towards the latter levels, certains towers can be upgraded to have special abilities which will make full use of an android's functionalities.

I am looking for a cartoony style. If you are interested to see how the game currently looks like, you can take a look here!

Compensation: The game will be free, however I am planning to run adverts. Any revenue will be split between myself and the artist.

I am really excited and looking forward to releasing the game. I hope to find someone who is able to see this project unto its completion.  Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:07:32 am by calflikesveal »