AuthorTopic: Looking for CC & Look at how much i improved guys :P !  (Read 2264 times)

Offline (BYOND)Hebrons

• View Profile

Looking for CC & Look at how much i improved guys :P !

on: December 01, 2013, 03:12:53 pm

its for my Medieval Game Logo Skeleath ;D any CC ?
~need feed back asap please.
An Wise Man once said Dont Start what you Cant Pixel !

Offline HezaKey

• *draws furiously*
    • hezakey
    • hezakey
    • View Profile

Re: Looking for CC & Look at how much i improved guys :P !

Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 01:20:35 am
I did several things to your logo.

First I bumped the contrast between colors way up, and added a blue cast to the shading to match your lineart a bit.
There was also a lot of unnecessary noise that wasn't really defining anything, so I began simplifying all the shapes.  I didn't know which direction your lighting was coming from so I decided to light it from the bottom, because that seemed appropriately dramatic for a Medieval themed game.
I also did some fixes to his hands, unless he's supposed to have only six fingers... maybe.
I also rounded him out and made his muscles more organic.  You also might want to try define them a little more purposefully.  Super muscles aren't my strong point, so I didn't try to mess with them, but some of his arm muscles look more like deep pock marks at the moment.

I also did a scary face edit... hmmm, because?  I really like his current face... but his posture suggest something more aggressive.  His current face is rather benign.

Offline (BYOND)Hebrons

• View Profile

Re: Looking for CC & Look at how much i improved guys :P !

Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:18:10 pm
An Wise Man once said Dont Start what you Cant Pixel !