AuthorTopic: [Unpaid for now] Seeking environment artists for a 16-bit style ARPG  (Read 2681 times)

Offline simplej78

• View Profile
Hello everyone,
Allow me to introduce myself. I am John, the story writer/sound designer of a small indie dev team. We are currently working on our first game, Dissonance, a SNES-style action RPG in the vein of Zelda and Secret of Mana. The game has a futuristic setting, but incorporates elements of both sci-fi and fantasy. We are aiming to create a throwback to the era of 90's JRPGs while focusing on fast-paced and compelling real-time combat.

Currently, we are nearing completion on the game's engine, but we are in need of more artists, especially those who specialize in environments, in order to move forward with developing content. We plan to release the game on Windows, Mac, and Linux with the possibility of having it Greenlit on Steam. If we are able to release the game commercially, all team members will receive a fair percentage of the profits.

If you are interested in working with us, please contact me at john.merrill95@gmail.com

Here are a couple character sprites from the game: