AuthorTopic: Critique Construction Worker Character Design  (Read 1364 times)

Offline PixelArt.Tech

• View Profile
    • PixelArt.Tech

Critique Construction Worker Character Design

on: December 23, 2016, 12:29:39 am
Hey guys, new to the forum here so I figured I'd introduce myself with a critique request! I have more experience in environment design and creation than I do in character creation, and I'd much rather do environmental design.  However, my friends and I have been tossing around some ideas for a game, so I've been researching and messing around with different pixel art character styles.

I think I like a minimalistic appearance/style. I'd love to do more detailed designs, but if I'm going to be animating multiple characters/NPCs/environments then I should probably stray away from complex designs.

Anyways, here's my first go at a construction worker with a minimalistic design style, and I'm opening up this post for critique. The character is supposed to be someone who works in sewers, but I figured stylizing for a construction worker would be easier.

..It's also worth noting that I'm partially color blind (color deficient actually.. I can see color dang it!), so if any of the color choices are off, do let me know! I have no one around right now to color check for me!  :lol: