AuthorTopic: site layout update  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran

site layout update

on: June 24, 2006, 10:44:44 am
 It's been a long time since I haven't worked on the site much. Here's the update :). C+C would be great.

Offline Skull

• View Profile
    • Viva La Skull

Re: site layout update

Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 03:11:41 pm
Superb Style - It's got a nice arcade feel to it, good paletee and the detail seems good enough. Looking ship-shape.
Though, on the side bar, I'm not too keen on the the font/size of the text, a smaller one would suit. And I think the little icons might be more appealing if they were in a straight vertical line.

Excellent work - Good luck with the site.

Offline dogvetusa

• View Profile
    • Anything

Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 04:48:56 pm
is the header going to be centered over the other two columns? it looks a little messy without being centered over everything especially on the right hand side where there is overlap.

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 08:58:47 pm
Looks pretty slick, Andy. There's some funky shit going on with the main banner's lettering. The outer-outline is too light, and it makes things look a bit messy. Also, the link text on the sidebar (which I hope is only temporary) blows a lot of the effect for me. Otherwise, great layout, cool design, and, well, alll-around sexy work.

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran

Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 11:22:53 pm
 Thanks, I can go fix them up now. All your crits are great. They were a big help.