AuthorTopic: [WIP] Platformer Character Art  (Read 2054 times)

Offline firehand

• View Profile

[WIP] Platformer Character Art

on: March 11, 2012, 04:12:11 am
So for a little While I've been making a platformer and have tried my hand at making a character for it, I mainly would like a few pointer on how to improve it. To give a general idea of the character its a Soviet Combat Robot, hence the sickle and hammer. If your wondering I was tired and listen to the Russian red army choir when I came up with this idea.

The Combined Sprite Sheet for the Character (I have the weapons split off from the character for the ingame sprite sheet for swapping weapons)
The rather large head is an unfinished character portrait I'm working on (which is going rather poorly) I also recognize that some of the animations mainly walking and attacking need a frame or two more.

If you want to play the game I'm working on to see the sprites in action here is a link

The game in action: (Note: The Enemies use the same sprite because I haven't made anymore yet... In the future they will be Nazis, yes this game is turning out very odd.)

Critique is appreciated, Maybe by the end of this I'll be remotely competent in more then java  :P