AuthorTopic: The ULTIMATE combination?  (Read 6165 times)

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile

Re: The ULTIMATE combination?

Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 08:47:32 pm
Thanks again for the crits, guys.

Dhaos: Boobs, right! ...Knew I forgot something. The pants are pretty sketchy, huh? I honestly haevn't done a lot of fold/cloth study, so I usually slap a bunch of wrinkles on an hope for the best ;). On that note, if anyone knows of any good references for that sort of thing, I'm all for it.

Darien: heh, yeah... the design is [understatement] pretty weak [/understatement]. Honestly though, what you mentioned (slapping on random attributes) was pretty much the extent of the design process. I was actually forced to limit myself in the end, 'cause I just kept throwing stuff on as a means of poking fun at my own juvenile stupidity ;D. I think at one point he was, in addition to what you see here, a cowboy fireman with a jetpack.

I think this is pretty well finished. Much appreciation to all who critted, and if I didn't put your crits to use then... I dunno, yell at me or somethig, 'cause all were good, and it probably just slipped my mind (oh, and as always, further crits still welcomed. I'm still up for fixing any flaws, glaring or otherwise).