AuthorTopic: [WIP] Mashini Devata: A game about robots. [C+C please!]  (Read 6827 times)

Offline Brotoad

• View Profile
    • DeviantART Profile

Re: [WIP] Mashini Devata: A game about robots. [C+C please!]

Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 02:58:29 am
that was a good read, but it did help me understand quite a bit more!

i must say that although that further shaded nemoleague looks amazing, it doesn't fit in with the shading style of the other characters! i did transfer that new palette over though!

as for tesla, i went in the other direction as i much prefer her hair being a darker colour, so i blued up her darker colour!
same with golem, it actually ended up suiting him better, considering golem comes from a snowy region!
as for the face edit you made, i rather keep his mouth smaller. you most likely haven't seen his artwork, but he has a rather small mouth, with his helmet having a protective "jaw" that covers his chin. as his smaller mouth is the one used for talking and conveying emotions, i consider it to be much more important!

i really love how you made it seem as if nemoleague and hammy are being bathed in a warm sunset though, i'm definatly going to try and continue with the other characters! however i'm having a little trouble getting osesvs to look as lush! maybe thats appropiate though? considering osesvs is encountered in the centre of the planet.

as for the part about the heroes being monotonous to symbolise something, i'm definatly not artsy enough to think up something like that, so i will get around to fixing them up!

if only i had discovered this place earlier! AKA when i hadn't made so many characters, it would have been much easier to adapt this back them than now when i have so many!