AuthorTopic: Indoors  (Read 6599 times)

Offline TheSilentRoomate

• View Profile

Re: Indoors

Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 08:57:09 pm
Oh wow thats really good! I'm liking the detailing on the dressers! And the painting is perfect!
thanks a bunch: ) I'll draw up an edit in a bit!

Offline Cicadas

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 09:27:34 pm
D'oh. MicKo beat me to it.
Oh well, it might still be helpful to you.
I did basically the same thing he did, swapped the wall colors around and spruced up the place.
Your character seems like a writer to me for some reason, so I gave him a desk and chair with some writing paper for him to go to town with. He also ended up with a corkboard on his far wall, maybe he keeps important reminders pinned to it to keep him from forgetting.
I messed with the bed, because the matress being the same color as the sheets was weirding me out, and also changed around the perspective on a bunch of the objects. I also angled the roof a little to make it look a bit more roofish, and brought the doorknob, and a few other things, down some to what I thought was his level.

I edited the character himself some, too. Gave his cowlick more character and made the back of his head less square, and gave him some sleeves (he looked a little odd without them, but if it was a design choice please ignore this).
The house outside got done over, too, because as it was it looked a little like a doghouse. (the door was really small, too, how did he fit in there?)

Offline TheSilentRoomate

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 09:38:15 pm
damn you guys! I can't keep up at all! Cicadas that edit is amazing! I'll get right on editing mine! And he's actually a cave exploring, stretchy armed crusader! Should I stick with the main characters colors that are in my display picture or the ones in this piece?
But for now
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:42:12 pm by TheSilentRoomate »

Offline TheSilentRoomate

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 04:05:15 am
Also with tthe help of cicadas' edit i redid the outoors too!

I'll probably edit the tree a bit later so it isn't just a direct copy but for now it'll do! It's beautiful
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:06:56 am by TheSilentRoomate »

Offline theorb77

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 08:14:11 pm
Bring back the squares in the sky, they were nice!

I like how this is shaping up.  The (minor) extra details made a world of difference.