AuthorTopic: -NUDITY WARNING- Formerly Green Woman WIP  (Read 7594 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: -NUDITY WARNING- Formerly Green Woman WIP

Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 06:09:14 pm

I hope this helps. Sorry for being late, and sorry for it not being pixel art but it'd take too much time and I'm swamped ( DEDLINE ) so here it is. Always remember I am not a master of anatomy or anything, you're best off looking for reference or making your girlfriend pose for it or something. Don't have a girlfriend? Steal one!

Note that given my edit, the arms might be too short because the joint of the arm is on the same height as the navel as the trusty michelangelo man graph will report.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:11:48 pm by Helm »

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 06:50:11 pm
Damn, that does look a lot better. Thanks Helm!
I think it might be a good idea for me to do a major reworking on this, after doing a little more anatomy study. I did the face first and liked it, so I threw it on a body, forgetting that my grasp on anatomy is.. er... questionable at best. Heh, this could end up being a good learning experience if nothing else.
Anyhoo... I'm gonna put this on hiatus for a bit, 'cause it's exam season and I feel like I should at least pretend to study..
Thanks again for all the help guys, I'll be updating this again soon as I'm free. Feel free to keep criting in the meantime, though. I'll still be checking in ;)

Offline Dhaos

• View Profile
    • Crystal Tech Studios

Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 09:07:44 pm
Hmm, helms right, the arms do seem rather short (Nice sketch helm.) Tremulant, you did a very excellent job on the face and concept; I hope you don't trash/delete this pic. It only needs some tweaking, mostly what helm did + lengthening arms (or shortening legs). Large pixel pieces such as this are hard to rush, they take an obcene amount of time to detail, tweak, and refine. Like you said, this was definately a good learning experience.

And good luck with exams =)