AuthorTopic: hi..im sasuke336 here is some of mai work (completed sasuke combo)  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Lizzrd

• View Profile

Re: hi..im sasuke336 here is some of mai work

Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 07:57:06 pm
The stance look like's he's airhumping, make it more circular, like, his body going in a circle instead of just up and down.
Even if the sideways movement is just one or two pixels.
Photocopier: the fact that arne can also code so well
Photocopier: is horrificly unfair

Offline sasuke336

• i have mai own style
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 10:01:20 pm
Did you perhaps trace these from a 3D models animation or some of them anyway?  They seem very very slow, like molasses slow.(no offense)  There are just too many frames and it kills the fast action you were going for.  Especially the 3 hit attack.   The first elbow strikes image blur looks like off because of how sharp it is, it feels like it lingers there too long.  Originally I thought you did the image blur before the actual strike in order to better cover up the distance covered but that doesn't appear to be the case.  Heres a good example of how to do image blurs if only because it looks and feels "right"

i never trace. i like the slowness a bit. it gives it a more dramatic effect. is it bad because its sharp? like how so? and i did do the image blur before the strike of the attack.
thats a great example but im not really looking for that sharp quick movement for kicks. i have quick movements for the slashes of the kunai because that are more short slashes.......but idk what i should do now since there is another "right".....idk wats "right"

Offline Mike

• View Profile
    • Scribble onto the Abyss

Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 11:52:21 pm
If you didn't trace a 3D model or a person or used a guide you copied from or what have you

I would love to train under you as an apprentice because I've never seen animation that smooth especially in pixel by hand.  :y:

Offline sasuke336

• i have mai own style
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 12:13:48 am
If you didn't trace a 3D model or a person or used a guide you copied from or what have you

I would love to train under you as an apprentice because I've never seen animation that smooth especially in pixel by hand.  :y:

i never do trace or copy.....might reference but not copy. but i cant take any apprentices at the moment i hardly have time to sprite as it is i dont think id be able to have an apprentice to teach....i apoligize
btw here is an update to the sasuke combo thing
2nd combo (COMPLETE)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 02:57:19 pm by sasuke336 »