AuthorTopic: My lastest Pixel art works.  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Lapin

• View Profile

My lastest Pixel art works.

on: April 06, 2012, 12:00:34 pm
I've been recently preparing a playlist for a local internet radio and the playlist only contains chiptunes. As a designer and pixel art fan from 80's it's time to make things serious. This internet radio thing gave me a chance to step into low-fi art scene once again (I've been databending for a few years ago) So here are are my attempts. I'd appreciate any kind of criticism as long as you won't be an ass :(

I'll also 'think while typing' what I've thought about my works. You can criticize them too :)

The Intro

I know this has a messed up calculations, canvas size and perspective but it doesn't bother much when you carefully inspect the image. ummm right?

Rainbows and my Brain

This one's rushed a little bit. The title color should be contrast with the rainbow but I just didn't had time to find a color which could be contrast to every color in rainbow scale haha

Let's do some demonic sh*t

Well tbh' I like this one but the background flames could be more *lively*

Distant Heaven

It feels ok but something bothers me with this one. It's like it miss something.

Deadmau5 Quote

Personally I do not like dubstep verymuch but I really deadmau5's stage performance and design. It resembles Daft Punk. So I made this.