AuthorTopic: Pixel Art Pack Bosses [Animated]  (Read 2299 times)

Offline zoekmath

• Zielach_
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/155410.htm
    • View Profile

Pixel Art Pack Bosses [Animated]

on: May 03, 2016, 09:22:37 pm
Hey, I have animated the bosses of my pixel art pack, please let me know your opinion!

- ANAHUTRAN -

- ARUKHINDIT -

- ISAMMAR -

- JANKALAVA -

- VUZLE -

I have done this as many recommended me to do it, so enjoy them! You are free to use them as long as you credit me!

Offline heyguy

• View Profile

Re: Pixel Art Pack Bosses [Animated]

Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 10:26:40 pm
I think you need faster animation loops. Here's a small edit. I also think you need to reshade some of these and I'm sure you can do it.

I  made an edit but I can't upload it to imgur. Dang...

edit: Here we go. I think you can push the animation in a lot further of these pieces. I think you first monster is your best piece so I reworked it a little bit. I added movement to the tentacles and more to the head. Obviously it looks pretty rough but I think it's a good detail you should push to make this monster really look unique. I like the way the bottom right tentacle is wiggling lol! Also, you can see the breathing looks a bit quicker and smoother. I think you should concentrate on one project for now and ask for help on here.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:02:14 pm by heyguy »

Offline zoekmath

• Zielach_
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/155410.htm
    • View Profile

Re: Pixel Art Pack Bosses [Animated]

Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 01:44:44 pm
I think you need faster animation loops. Here's a small edit. I also think you need to reshade some of these and I'm sure you can do it.

I  made an edit but I can't upload it to imgur. Dang...

edit: Here we go. I think you can push the animation in a lot further of these pieces. I think you first monster is your best piece so I reworked it a little bit. I added movement to the tentacles and more to the head. Obviously it looks pretty rough but I think it's a good detail you should push to make this monster really look unique. I like the way the bottom right tentacle is wiggling lol! Also, you can see the breathing looks a bit quicker and smoother. I think you should concentrate on one project for now and ask for help on here.

Thank you so much! You really helped me a lot!
I'll try my best and do an unique monster, even more detailed than this one!