AuthorTopic: a BULLET PEW!  (Read 3935 times)

Offline BoodyA

• View Profile

a BULLET PEW!

on: July 21, 2013, 02:07:04 am

So I got bored and I wanted to make a bullet :P , Iam trying to really get into pixel art like I want the peice to feel smooth as much as possible and and the different circular shading that I see which to use or atleast when to use which :P , any one wana help me out here? :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:13:31 am by BoodyA »

Offline Yngar

• Part-time Ludologist
    • View Profile
    • Blog

Re: a BULLET PEW!

Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:36:05 am
Looks fine to me. Unless you want to make some really damn special bullet I think you can call this done and move on to something more interesting.

Offline Mathias

• Goodbye.
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/9542.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:52 am
In case you have - don't forget, the bullet is still in its casing and shouldn't be flying through the air since it hasn't been fired yet.
Bullet's casings are typically yellowy/gold. If you recolored the casing to be different, you'd get more visual interest out of this monotone looking thing.

Offline BoodyA

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 04:01:20 pm
In case you have - don't forget, the bullet is still in its casing and shouldn't be flying through the air since it hasn't been fired yet.
Bullet's casings are typically yellowy/gold. If you recolored the casing to be different, you'd get more visual interest out of this monotone looking thing.

Oh I love your edit man <3 thanks