AuthorTopic: My 1st Pixel Art  (Read 2755 times)

Offline mamatt

• View Profile

My 1st Pixel Art

on: August 26, 2008, 01:26:28 pm
Hello :)
I discovered the website yesterday. I love pixel art but i was not aware about the existence of this site.
Like most of you I think, I like video games and you will be able to check it in my blog... even if i just started it also.
By the way, I am french... so, sorry for my mistakes
Here is the sprite I just finished... and don't be too harsh, it's my first one ;)

I read the Derek Yu tutorial before starting and I used Graphics Gale. Everything has been done with the mouse.

EDIT ptoing: please use normal [img] tags for the pixelart so we can zoom in by clicking on it. I edited it in your post.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:58:17 pm by ptoing »
Visit my blog: PRESS START

Offline minipuck

• View Profile

Re: My 1st Pixel Art

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 04:28:50 pm
is that your first ever pixel art? that's amazing, atleast from my point of view but im still a newb at pixel art, that surpasses me by far.

Offline mamatt

• View Profile

Re: My 1st Pixel Art

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 06:31:45 pm
is that your first ever pixel art? that's amazing, atleast from my point of view but im still a newb at pixel art, that surpasses me by far.
Yes, that's the first pixel art I ever made. I have taken 2 or 3 hours to do it. I draw sometimes, mostly faces, but that's all...
I will certainly make other ones, I like it... To have the feeling of many details with only a few pixels !
Visit my blog: PRESS START