AuthorTopic: The All American Dungeon Crawler (you'll be disappointed...)  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Still stuck in 100x100x5 mode  :sry: and abstractish again--sorry 'bout that...

Anyways, I recently have been messing with something composition-wise that they only covered for like 15 minutes one day in art class, and I'm going all from memory; if you look hard enough you should be able to tell what it is... I'm pretty sure I'll need to work on it though.

I'm also kinda pissed at my circles... um... I messed around a lot with that purple skin color...tried it as peach, pink, green, but finally settled at purple.

Anything at all you can point out will be much appreciated.

k, gotta go pixel summore.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Re: The All American Dungeon Crawler (you'll be disappointed...)

Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 02:51:03 pm
Well I don't really know what to say to this, and I think a lot of the other people here feel the same - hence why they haven't posted.
Which, I guess, means you've failed to connect to them on an intellectual level. Design wise, it's bland, and as Pixel Art, this thing is pretty much worthless. I can percieve that it's crying, but that doesn't evoke any reaction out of me, which is - I think - a bad thing.
I don't even know what to tell you to help improve it, other than to go study abstract art. You could at least experiment with line width I suppose.