AuthorTopic: Making a Tree [C+C] [WIP] help me out here! :P  (Read 6968 times)

Offline Facet

• View Profile

Re: Making a Tree [C+C] [WIP] help me out here! :P

Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 12:03:44 am
No insults please, but obviously ripping is not cool and some explanation would be prudent.

Phlakes: I think you posted that tile here before but the thread didn't take off.

Offline Phlakes

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:23 am
No insults please, but obviously ripping is not cool and some explanation would be prudent.

Phlakes: I think you posted that tile here before but the thread didn't take off.

Right, I remember that now. And if that's where OP found it that's especially not cool. If it was just an anonymous Google find I wouldn't really care but come on, it's the same site.

Offline coffee

• JohanAronson
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 08:27:00 am
I understand why Phlakes gets upset. However the most important part of this is that people have put time and effort into helping you improve and you have neglected almost everything and done the opposite over and over again. If you don't take the forum and more importantly pixelart seriously you will upset people no matter what. I can't say that i'm very concerned about you ripping off and old grasstile, instead I feel sorry that you havn't learned anything dispite the fact that we have helped you in the best ways we have felt right.

Instead of repeating this again I would suggest you take a break from the forum, I seriously don't want to break your will to do pixelart, but I think it's for your own good. There will be nothing but more trouble if you don't understand why people hesitate to help.

//coffee
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:29:29 am by coffee »