AuthorTopic: [WIP] Its been a while  (Read 2024 times)

Offline turfsurfer

• View Profile

[WIP] Its been a while

on: December 16, 2008, 11:46:55 pm
I haven't touched this project in forever but i sat down yesterday and cranked out some stuff, i forgot how much fun pixeling is. The idea behind the game (for now) is a multi-player large level fighting game, similar to smash bros. So, first off, kind of updated content:

The old content is the HUD and the spiral pillars (which have had some touching up) otherwise I've completely restarted this tile set so i might as well be presenting it as new. Its supposed to be a mildly ruined outdoor space. The rainbow dummy is there for size reference.

This is an entirely new space, its supposed to be a room in a lab where the fight is being observed by a bunch of mad scientists. The whole observed experiment thing is starting to lend itself to a plot in my head and i'm happy with how some of the elements are working at this point.
And this is how the bits by the floor would be working:

Both of the backgrounds obviously need texture and depth, but i'm hung up as to what it should be back there so any thoughts on that would be appreciated, crits on anything else would be great too.

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Its been a while

Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 11:50:31 pm
These pillars in the first pic are great, beautiful display of form