AuthorTopic: Newbie Lines [WIP]  (Read 2216 times)

Offline PixelegaS

• View Profile

Newbie Lines [WIP]

on: December 20, 2007, 09:26:21 pm
To start, i'd like to give greetings to everyone at Pixelation. I am relatively new to the pixel art scene but have been reading these forums for quite some time now. Well basically I drew up a sketch of a character, and as it may not be the greatest looking character, I tried my hardest. I know the anatomy is quite off.. I drew it out of my head without reference to anything, so try to cut me some slack there lol. But I have come to guys in hope that you will be able to lead me in the right direction, and give me some pointers on how to fix up the lines before I begin to shade it. But without further ado.. Here is the sketch:

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Re: Newbie Lines [WIP]

Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 10:09:57 pm
hmm... Some of the lines could be fixed. There's alot of zig-zags in the single-pixel lines. Trim them. Take out the extra pixel in those spots so the lines don't look like zig-zags.

Other than that, the pic looks good. Very interesting-looking character. And because he's not human (assuming), he can get away with not having normal human proportions.

After a little clean-up, your pic would so be worthy in the line-art thread.  :)