AuthorTopic: Tree [WIP]  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Fry

• westenfry
    • View Profile
    • Westen Fry Portfolio

Tree [WIP]

on: March 26, 2007, 06:43:55 pm

I was looking at fixing up some of my other work and revamping some animations today, but my i've suddenly caught a bad cold and think i'd likely just end up making them look worse... I decided to play around with a tree instead.  Any comments or suggestions would be very appreciated.

-Fry 

Offline Fry

• westenfry
    • View Profile
    • Westen Fry Portfolio

Re: Tree [WIP]

Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 06:45:20 pm
Arghh... my photoshop decided to go much lighter than my monitor again I see... hence the colours look nothing like they should.  >:(

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 07:37:18 pm
id get used to the edit button :P

also, if photoshop is producing bad previews, make sure that your proof setup is set to monitor RGB.  other settings may be lighter, darker, or miscolored when taken away from photoshop.
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 12:19:43 am
Arghh... my photoshop decided to go much lighter than my monitor again I see... hence the colours look nothing like they should.  >:(

be that as it may, that is a sexy tree. I like the sort of odd..but natural? pallete..The only thing I see is that the turnk appears kinda wrinkly, not really trunky.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.