AuthorTopic: Paint program  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Snovind

• View Profile
    • Distantpixel

Paint program

on: September 02, 2007, 11:22:42 am
Is there any paint programs simelar to MS Paint for mobile phones??
Lack of intelligence

Offline madPXL

• PXL Crow
    • View Profile
    • madpxl.com

Re: Paint program

Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:12:59 pm
I don't know if on mobile phone a paint program exist, but i'm looking for a soft like promotion on pocket pc with palette gestion and other stufs...
so if anybody know one, please tell me :)

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Re: Paint program

Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 07:35:15 pm
because cell phones and many consoles were invented after fairly advanced computers, it is rare to find any programs built into them to perform such functions, as most are set up to use images created on a foreign platform.  This is going to be the trend; such programs will not proliferate among mobile devices as it is already easy to use a computer.  Far more likely the connection between computers and these platforms will become cheaper, faster, and simpler for the laity, or phones will turn into miniature computers and there will cease to be a distinction.

I do not myself know of any such programs for mobile phones, if they exist they are probably pet-projects of programming students, so places like sourceforge might be a good place to look.  A number of paint programs exist for pocket pc's and similar, but those probably aren't what you mean.
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.