AuthorTopic: Looking for a pixel artist  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Ordnas006

• View Profile
    • Portfolio

Looking for a pixel artist

on: February 25, 2015, 07:08:38 pm
Hello, my name is Alessandro Capriolo and I am a Game Programmer. I need to expand my portfolio, and I need to publish a game. I ask you if you are interested in joining an indie team consisting of myself and a musician.

The game is a puzzle game with 2D mechanics similar to Puzzle Bobble. As a designer, if you like, you will have full freedom of expression, ranging from character design to the setting and theme of the game, always within the limits of the project.

The game will be developed on PC over a period of six months from the beginning of March, going from the first draft of the game, shipment of a demo to video games sites and a heavy testing in pre-release of the game that will take place in September..

The project will be profit-sharing, at the end of the 6 months of development will be sold on the website of the game that will be open, and will be offered on Steam Greenlight and other digital distribution and profit split into three.

It will not be a project for the long term, only six months, we will have no rivals on Steam as something like Puzzle Bobble mechanics is not found, and the chances of sales and earnings are high.

If you're even remotely interested, or do you want to ask some questions, you can contact me and I will send you the design document of the game and other information.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Alessandro Capriolo