AuthorTopic: [WIP] RPG Hero  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Demon11777

• View Profile

[WIP] RPG Hero

on: August 11, 2010, 02:12:09 am
Well I have been working on the sprites for an rpg for a little bit now. I stumbled upon this site today and I thought it would be a great chance to improve my work. Here is the Hero of my RPG        

Uploaded with ImageShack.us    I would really like to improve him ,  Any critique is very welcome :].  Oh and btw his little version is for when your walking around and exploring the lands, and his larger version is when he is in battle.      Blacksmith :]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us          Heres a bit more of the stuff I made  C+C please i just wanna improve  ;D 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:49:03 pm by Demon11777 »
Row Row Fight The Powah!

Offline mibwab

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] RPG Hero

Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 07:22:34 am
Looks really nice. You might want to investigate having a black outline in order to make him stand out on various color backgrounds.

Offline mattam

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 10:42:45 am
little prince / cloud hybrid? :)

Offline fyewit

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 02:47:03 am
they look good.  i did notice the left and right views of your characters seem to be almost the same as the front view cept they are looking left or right.  I just did a quick little edit on it to show. what i mean.

the two on the left are your originals.  the one on the right is my edit of the side view.  i just shifted a few pixels and stuff.
also on this site people always make 4-directional rpg sprite templates and such so you could do a search and to see how they do it too and get ideas. also trees and stuff too.

there is more to crit but it is all a bit much so i just picked your hero.

good stuff.