AuthorTopic: Lineage 2 Homage  (Read 10095 times)

Offline Delgneith

• View Profile

Re: Lineage 2 Homage

Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 05:21:19 am
It looks like to me that the arms and torso are way too long compared to the length of the lower body. I don't think the problem is so much that the upper half is too long as much as that the lower half is much too short, especially if you're going for a sort of lanky look, which I assume you are. The neck looks really overly long also. The metal sheen looks much better than it did before, excellent job on that.

I think you're a bit confused. I haven't updated the anatomy on that last colored version. Just on my anatomy base in the post before it.

Here I just threw the armor I'm keep onto the rest of the anatomy that I'll use once it's alright.

BoB I moved his arm up a pixel. That may not be enough but I'll get to that later. Knee guards in that picture hadn't been updated. Dropped knee caps in my base too. I think I'll keep the head that size if it's ok. I kind of liked the "small head" look. Being an elf I don't want to give him a lunking head.

Offline Zach

• Bear
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 05:37:54 am
hohoho, that's such an update, gratz you've made my night :)
EAT PUNAJI  BECAUSE IT'S GOOD AND TASTY

Offline im9today

• xtrwsqgcxct
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 05:51:27 am
Ignore the anatomy on this one. I plan to transfer the armor onto the other sprite and tweak whatever needs to be tweaked.
I need to read. :-[ Sorry.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 03:48:40 pm
Much, much improvement. Aces.

Offline progFX

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 10:01:57 pm
hell of a lot better very nice, bigger ears tho would be nice :P those Dark Elfs tend to have huge ears.