AuthorTopic: This was fun to make  (Read 9689 times)

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Re: This was fun to make

Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 08:04:16 pm
If his normal attacks are a giant bite and humongous claw, this is not a very rewarding special. Shouldn't the drill be three times as big to truly be 'special' relative to the rest?
Besides that it would be nicer to have him push the drill rather than just put it in place. Create tension and effort to pierce in the animation, so it will look convincing when applied to an enemy or wall or whatever.

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 10:09:42 pm
Shouldn't the drill be three times as big to truly be 'special' relative to the rest?
all in good time.

Offline Mike

• View Profile
    • Scribble onto the Abyss

Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 05:44:33 pm
Why have I never seen this thread until now??  I like what you have here so far. ;D  You have done a great job with the after image blurs.  I do have one question though.  Are frames 23-24 attack frames?  If not I think you should make that animation push enemies in front of you a great deal, so that way the final attack in the combo is sure to hit them.  Keep up the great work! 

*Edit...just reread the entire thread again, and I guess I failed to comprehend that frames 23-24 are a grab to throw combo.  That is what I was originally going to suggest but it seems it was in vain and that you are already on top of it.  Good show.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 07:28:39 pm by Mike »