AuthorTopic: A Pixel Signature I've started.  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Pownatized

• View Profile

A Pixel Signature I've started.

on: March 08, 2007, 02:26:10 am
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, but I've been doing pixel signatures for a while now.

This is one that I'm working on-

There are going to be four characters battling the dragon, who will be severely wounded, bloody and beaten. In the background, is going to be some sort of dwarven kingdom. I had the idea of having a big statue with a flame at the base, in a huge wall leading to the city.

(I know it's enormous, but that's how he wanted it)

What do you guys think so far?

Offline terminal_arcade

• View Profile

Re: A Pixel Signature I've started.

Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 07:44:27 am
If I were you, I'd take a hard look at how the wings are attached to the dragon's body, maybe checking some dragon reference images. Considering the weight wings carry during flight, they need to be drawn with a substantial connection to the back/shoulder area. Also, they can't be stuck on willy-nilly. Try to figure out what the muscles are doing there.

I like what's going on with the tongue. The eye doesn't read very well though. Maybe clean it up? Keep at it.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:03:01 pm
mmm RSC anyone?  :P Anyways, I like the dragon, but it looks les like a dragon, more like a T-rex..but I like the mouth. The wings do seem a wee inacurate..
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:20:31 pm

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 09:25:22 pm
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.